Greenville, SC 29601
- Hours: 5 p.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Sunday
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
The Cazbah is a chic tapas lounge and a great spot for quality people watching. It’s a great destination for singles, couples, groups of friends and moderate-sized parties. The smaller portioned dinners are perfect for sharing and trying all the different flavors of the many varieties of dishes. Among the selections are seared beef, duck, chicken crepes, pork, beef en croute and Mediterranean options, which makes this a really unique spot. Full bar, extensive wine list.
Nominated for Best Date Restaurant 2011.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Edgy, High Energy, Offbeat, Trendy, Bustling, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Appetizers Snacks
- Happy Hour, People Watching, Local Artists, and Online Menu
- Tempura Asparagus, Lobster Cigars, Baked Brie en Croute, Osso Buco Wellington
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Street and Nearby
Calendar of Events
Recent User Playlists
Again, semi-new to the area but recently found these places to be surprisingly good. Some because of the food but some for the prices.
I'm partial to a dirty martini. Here's the places that I love to sip them at.
Here are my favorite bars in the Upstate. Looking for me? You could find me here.