Greenville, SC 29601
- Hours: Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday; Dinner: 5-10 p.m. Monday to Saturday
- Cuisine: Mediterranean and Tapas
- Meals Served: Lunch, Business Lunch, and Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
The Lazy Goat is a Mediterranean-themed restaurant with a menu featuring global influences from Spain, Morocco, Italy, France, Greece, Africa and the Middle East. The menu ranges from small plates to main dishes, including housemade pastas, wood-fired pizzas, paella and regional entrees.
This member of the Table 301 family has a more casual atmosphere than its sister restaurants, Soby’s and Devereaux’s. There is a bar upstairs with a Mediterranean motif while you wait to be seated. There is an additional bar downstairs with a more social vibe where you can walk out to the seated patio with a water element to calm and relax you as you enjoy a cocktail or some of their specials.
Appetizer treats include meats and cheeses such as chorizo and fried goat cheese, olive medley and samplers. Seafood options include a pancetta-wrapped grouper. They serve a variety such as Moroccan lamb, paella and pizzas also. They serve caipirinhas, the national drink of Brazil, and they offer a couple of tasty versions of it. They also offer smaller tapas portions, so sharing is encouraged. Valet parking is available.
Metromix readers voted The Lazy Goat Best Restaurant 2010 and Best Date Restaurant 2011. The Lazy Goat was also nominated for Best Girls Night Out Bar 2011.
Specials for The Lazy Goat
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 5:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 PM EDT
- Bar Style
- Wine and Martini
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy, Bar Scene, Laid Back Casual, Bustling, Fun And Flirty, Romantic, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Scenic View, Happy Hour, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Mooccan lamb, fried goat cheese, paella, olive medley
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Valet and Nearby