Greenville, SC 29601
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 5-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- Cuisine: American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
Soby's New South Cuisine is a contemporary cuisine infused with traditional Southern ingredients. Starting with seasonal ingredients, their chefs transform Southern favorites into something comfortable and new. Signature dishes include Shrimp and Grits, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Crab Cakes.
Soby’s is a bustling upscale restaurant with exposed brick walls, sky high ceilings and old wood flooring. The kitchen is fairly open, and there is a special table upstairs where you can watch as the chefs prepare your meal. Soby’s has some staple items like their signature crab cakes, but they do change their menu seasonally, so it’s a new and delicious surprise on your next visit. Full bar, and great wine list and knowledgeable bartenders can mix up any kind of cocktail you could want. They’re in the running for the best Old Fashions in town. Valet parking is available. This a good preshow venue or spot for drinks and appetizers, dinner or when you have friends in town. Soby’s has their own cookbook available.
Metromix readers voted Soby's Best Restaurant 2011; they were nominated for Best Brunch and Best Girls Night Out Bar 2011.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Singles, Trendy, Bar Scene, Cozy, Bustling, and Upscale
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Catering, On-site Merchandise, Happy Hour, People Watching, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- New Orleans BBQ shrimp, Tasso-Gruyere stuffed duck breast
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Street, Valet, and Nearby