Boots' & Sonny's Drive-In
Spartanburg, SC 29306
- Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Cuisine: American and Burgers
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Diner
Started in 1962, Boots' and Sonny's Drive-In is still owned by the couple whose names are in the title. While the atmosphere is fast paced and food can always be purchased to go, they also offer indoor dining. While they sell more than 3,000 hot dogs a day, Boots' and Sonny's also offers homemade pimento cheese and onion rings.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, and Bustling
- Tourist Spot, Kids Menu, People Watching, and Takeout/Carryout
- They sell more than 3,000 hotdogs a day. You tell me.
- Payment Methods
- Mastercard, Cash, Visa, and Debit Cards
- On Site
Recent User Playlists
I've spent the better part of my life in the 'Burg. These are the restaurants that remind me of home.