Morning, all - it's gross and rainy here, and I have the perfect hacking cough to accompany it. Ugh!
How about some headlines while I de-phlegm?
- I'd love to see Martin Short in an NBC comedy.
- Ben Stiller will return to Arrested Development.
- Bring on the Maya Rudolph variety show.
- Downton Abbey will get its first black character next season.
- Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter is developing a new series.
- Toni Morrison is holding a Google+ Hangout today.
- Carrie Fisher was hospitalized after suffering a bipolar incident on a cruise ship.
- Ooh, Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe will star in an upcoming British miniseries.
- Breaking Bad donated the cast's wardrobe to an Albuquerque shelter.
- Bryan Singer talks about new projects and his Twitter account.
- Times may change, but Richard Simmons never will.
- Check out this Louis C.K. portrait made of Cheetos.
- And finally, nice Cylon engagement ring.