Greenville, SC 29601
- Hours: 4 p.m.-2 a.m. Tuesday-Saturday
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Bistro
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Smiley’s is a restaurant focused on providing good local entertainment mixed with good food. Among their offerings are burgers and appetizers, a pimiento cheese plate, brie plate, shrimp skewers, beef medallions and jerk chicken sandwich. Happy hour is 4-7 p.m. daily, offering reduced prices on everything but top-shelf liquors. There's also a deck on back to chill if you’re not up for listening to music. They have open mic on Wednesday nights. Other nights it’s live blues, jazz, bluegrass, folk and more.
Metromix readers voted Smiley's for Best French Fries 2010 and Best Bar 2010; they were nominated for Best Music Venue 2011.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and Fun And Flirty
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour, Entertainment, Local Artists, and Open Microphone
- beef medallions, jerk chicken, chicken salad
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
Calendar of Events
Best of Greenville
Recent User Playlists
I meet lots of visitors to Greenville. Here's what I suggest that they see, off the beaten path, most are convenient in town.
Best places in Greenville to find a great (ie, not a Budweiser or Michelob product) brew!
Again, semi-new to the area but recently found these places to be surprisingly good. Some because of the food but some for the prices.